Wednesday, January 9, 2008

?

i can't remember what my new year's resolution is. two people today have asked and for the life of me i can't remember. i know i made one, and it was a good one too, but i can't remember! i even told some people what it was after the month just started, but i also can't remember who i told. how embarrassing! so frustrating! and it's not the kind of forget where if someone mentions it, it refreshes your memory and you recognize it. it's the kind where if one of the people who i told it to told me what it was, i'd give them my one raised eyebrow look and wonder if they were trying to trick me.

so i think i'm on my own for this one.

the possibilities:

the most obvious would be to stop eating so many damn cookies.

. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

that's all i can think of.

. . . . .

fucken a.

well, i know for sure it's not to reduce the amount of swearing.

. . . . .

. . . . .

it must be the cookies one.

No comments: